Monday, February 2, 2009

My Reaction To The Secret Life Of The American Teenager

My reaction to the Secret Life Of The American Teenager this week... was...







JUMPING UP AND DOWN EXCITED!! Although I wish the whole family would just get their act together... but that doesn't look like it will be happening... I was happy, no, thrilled, no, ecstatic! I was pleased to see the gay couple portrayed as responsible, kind, and able to parent.

I'm not gay or overly pro-gay, but I thought that was fair and not overly pro-gay either.

Now ideally, Amy and Ben, or Amy and Ricky, would be over 18 and able to take responsibility for the baby. Ideally, Annie and George would not get a divorce but try to actually have a conversation. Finally, ideally, Grace would be a little more angry at Ricky for continuing to sleep with Adriene while they were together. Oh ho hum the what if's!

Thanks, I had to get this out. The Secret Life of the American Teenager is my secret obsession! You can learn more about it and watch episodes from ABC Family here! (or on YouTube)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I'll comment back! :)
If you are entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email in the post if it isn't in your profile!