Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Why Is It So Hard?

Ahhh life flies by too fast! Why is it that it's difficult to love and appreciate our selves and our families? I haven't the faintest idea!

What gets me thinking about this the most is when I think, "Wow, time really flies!" It really actually bothers me! I do it all the time too. Oh it's Monday? Oh, another birthday? It's our anniversary already? Oops I haven't talked to so-and-so for weeks! I'm very uncomfortable with this lifestyle.

This blog is all about not putting what we crave: time for ourselves, quality time with our families, little things that say "I care" and effort in friendships.

This is something I have to strive for... something more than a few more ticks on my to-do list. This is an introduction to really living, a few years too late!

3 comments:

  1. It is hard... I swear my birthday comes faster and faster every year. It's sad. Yeah but I really love being about to blog and look back on old posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more, time goes by so quick i always feel like i haven't done hardly anything during the day or accomplished something i was meaning to do.

    Coupled with the fact the kids are growing up too quyickly and i'm getting older, it gets on top of you...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW, this is so clever - you have the most gorgeous site here and I had to stop by to leave this comment for you – and to say hello of course ! Your posts are creative and original and you have interesting pictures. It's all perfect ! Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes....

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I'll comment back! :)
If you are entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email in the post if it isn't in your profile!