Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Why Is It So Hard?

Ahhh life flies by too fast! Why is it that it's difficult to love and appreciate our selves and our families? I haven't the faintest idea!

What gets me thinking about this the most is when I think, "Wow, time really flies!" It really actually bothers me! I do it all the time too. Oh it's Monday? Oh, another birthday? It's our anniversary already? Oops I haven't talked to so-and-so for weeks! I'm very uncomfortable with this lifestyle.

This blog is all about not putting what we crave: time for ourselves, quality time with our families, little things that say "I care" and effort in friendships.

This is something I have to strive for... something more than a few more ticks on my to-do list. This is an introduction to really living, a few years too late!

2 comments:

  1. It is hard... I swear my birthday comes faster and faster every year. It's sad. Yeah but I really love being about to blog and look back on old posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more, time goes by so quick i always feel like i haven't done hardly anything during the day or accomplished something i was meaning to do.

    Coupled with the fact the kids are growing up too quyickly and i'm getting older, it gets on top of you...!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I'll comment back! :)
If you are entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email in the post if it isn't in your profile!