Friday, May 22, 2009

Finding Myself

I've been soul searching to find out what I want to do with my life. I can tell you I haven't learned the answer yet. I did, however, figure out that I have some passions that I'd really like to begin to peruse more in blogging. They include but are not limited to:
  • crafts
  • stationary
  • healthy and organic living
  • cooking
  • encouraging
  • blessing my family
You already know that I love giveaways and reviews, so those will be part of this blog too. But big picture:

I want to start to tackle the things I feel so unready for, like blogging, crafts, my health, cooking, and being intentional to the ones I love. By nature I think most humans are typically able to do these things for mere survival, but American life so simple that I, for one, rarely take the time to do these important and healthy things.

This is where I'm going to tackle that. I'll never just be granted more time-- hello God? Yes, I'd like 28-hour days, 4-day weekends, etc.-- so I might as well use what I've got to do the things that make me happy. I hope you will too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I'll comment back! :)
If you are entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email in the post if it isn't in your profile!